You will need a facebook account
- Open Facebook Developer Console
- Create a new application
- Click the “My Apps” dropdoown
- Click “+ Add a New App” button
- Select platform
- Enter new project name
- Click “Create New Facebook App ID”
- Select a category for your application
- Click “Create App ID”
- Add the “App ID” and “App Secret” to the .env file in the root folder as FACEBOOK_APP_ID and FACEBOOK_APP_SECRET respectively e.g.
- In the settings section of the facebook console, you also need to add the website you will be using it from.
Now you and any of your clients who use facebook can post to any of their pages, profiles or groups - once they’ve synced their account. There are two choices for synching the accoun, you can either: 1. submit your app for review to facebook: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/review/how-to-submit/ This means you can use your own App id/secret for any number of clients. or 2. alternatively you can insert the FACEBOOK_APP_ID and FACEBOOK_APP_SECRET for each client in the ‘/groups’ page. This means you don’t need facebook verification and you can post as the clients’ brand name.